Q. • What do I do if my name has changed?


If you have changed your name you will need to contact the Student Life Centre. They can be contacted on 020 7815 6454 or studentlife@lsbu.ac.uk. Further details can be found here.

  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2018
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Rahul A

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0