Q. What do I do if my name / address is incorrect on the system?


If any of your details on the system are incorrect you will need to contact the Student Life Centre. They can be contacted on 020 7815 6454 or studentlife@lsbu.ac.uk. Further details can be found here


  • Last Updated May 19, 2020
  • Views 43
  • Answered By Rahul A

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0