Q. Do you have books for visually impaired students?


If you have a visual impairment and have difficulty using standard books please contact the University's Disability and Dyslexia Support team in the Student Centre to register with them. Once registered they'll discuss how the University can help to support you and this may include putting you in contact with the Library Acquisitions team who can try and source accessible format texts for items on your reading lists

We also have an electronic magnifier for print books which you can find on Level 3 East of the Perry Library

  • Last Updated Aug 07, 2018
  • Views 10
  • Answered By Alan D

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0