Q. How do I access the new Westlaw interface?
Westlaw has changed its interface and you will need to re-register to access the platform.
1. Go to Westlaw from the library catalogue and click “Resource”, or find it on the Law subject guide
2. Sign in with your LSBU username and password
3. You will be taken to the Westlaw registration page. Scroll down to click “Access through academic institution”
4. Select “London South Bank University” from the drop down list. Continue.
The new Westlaw is easier to navigate and you can access support materials below:
1. Getting Started: A short guide on how to start searching.
2. An Introduction to Westlaw UK: (Video - 7 minutes)
3. Finding Journals: (Video - 5 minutes)
4. Finding Case Law: (Video - 8 minutes)
5. Finding Legislation: (Video - 8 minutes)
** The old Westlaw interface will still be available until the end of September **.
To access the old platform:
Go to: https://login.westlaw.co.uk and enter the login: