Q. AutoDesk Download Verification Process
Autodesk have recently added a new verification process for the software downloads which are provided free for students (AutoCAD etc.) This new process uses a company called SheerID.
Students will now have to upload a copy of documentation issued to them by LSBU (e.g. a tuition receipt, student ID, employee ID) as proof that they attend a ‘Qualified Educational Institution’.
Sometimes this may be declined, in these instances we advise you to upload one of the following preferred documents:
- LSBU Transcript
- School-issued confirmation letter
- A copy of your student ID (photo ID not required)
- Students should be able to get this information from:
- My LSBU > My Course > My Course details
- or My LSBU > My Course > My letters
- The Student Life Centre: email@example.com
Students have 14 days to upload their documentation The documents must include:
1. Your full legal name Note: The name on the document you submit must match this.
2. The name of the educational institution at which you are enrolled or employed (London South Bank University) Note: The school name on the document you submit must match this.
3. A date within the current school term.
To access the Auto Desk download link: go.lsbu.ac.uk/software