Q. How do I change my name?


If you name has been recorded incorrectly or if your name has changed for any reason, you will need to contact your School Office / Course Administrator in order to have it updated on the student record system.  Contact details can be found on the My Course Details page on My LSBU. 


It is not generally possible to have your name altered on the system for any other reason and we would strongly advise against doing so, as it can lead to difficulties accessing systems such as Moodle.

  • Last Updated Oct 02, 2020
  • Views 72
  • Answered By Dewi G

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1