Q. How do I use AppsAnywhere?
- On University computers - double click on the AppsAnywhere shortcut on the desktop
- On your own computer - go to: https://appsanywhere.lsbu.ac.uk/login
Please Note: If you are working on your own computer, you may need to use the VPN application to access some apps
- After launching AppsAnywhere, the service will validate your account in order to present the applications available to you (students enrolled on specific courses will be able to access specialist software on a restricted licence). When validation completes, a green banner signifying this will appear at the top of the webpage
- Scroll down the list of available apps or use the search bar (top right) to find the app that you want to use. If you’re unable to launch an application, please try closing the AppsAnywhere webpage, connecting to the VPN service via the application and re-connecting to the AppsAnywhere service as some apps require this connection for use
- Each application has a title, a vendor and a description. These are all searchable; for example you can search for ‘Adobe’ to find all of the available Adobe products, or search for ‘video’ if you’d like to see all the apps that might help you edit a video file.
- After finding your app, simply click ‘Launch’.
Was this helpful? 0 0