Q. Can I access journal articles not listed in the library search catalogue?
Sometimes, articles that you have access to, do not appear in the library catalogue. You may be able to access these articles directly through the databases.
To do this:
- Go to the publisher’s site
- Click the Sign-in button'
- In the Institute sign in area select sign in via Shibboleth – the Shibboleth button will always be under “Login or access” button.
- Select the UK from the Geographical Location
- Select London South Bank University from UK federation drop-down menu
- This will open the Shibboleth LSBU log in page
- Log in using your usual LSBU user name and password
- You can then search for the journal you require
If the journal article is not accessible via this route you may be eligible to make a request for an Inter-Library Loan.