Q. How do I access ebooks from Law Trove?
There are two ways to access ebooks from Law Trove.
Firstly, go to the LSBU library record for Law Trove through the LSBU library catalogue which can be accessed from the Library and Learning Resources home page or from the subject guide pages.
The second way to access Law Trove ebooks is to go to Law Trove website directly.
To do this:
- Go to the publisher’s website https://www.oxfordlawtrove.com/
- Select the 'Sign in via Institution' button
- Select institution - London South Bank University
- This will open the Shibboleth LSBU log in page
- Log in using your usual LSBU user name and password to log in
- You can then search for the book you require